How we arrange your stay, with all available information as of 1st October 2021.
Dear guests - Corona has changed the world and Switzerland. And yet we would like to spoil you to the best of our ability. In this respect, we are facing challenges, because the many conditions and restrictions are sometimes not yet clear and are constantly changing. Please find on this page our updated details about your stay at the Lenkerhof. We look forward to seeing you!
Some of our services and information are only accessible via QR code (e.g. menus & guest information), we therefore recommend - if not already available - to install a QR reader on your mobile phone beforehand via the respective app store.
Last update: Friday, 8th October 2021
The below information is subject to change depending on the decision of the FOPH and is updated regularly.
From Monday, 13th September 2021 to provisionally Monday, 24th January 2022, the certificate requirement for indoor hotel services is in effect.
During your stay, the visit of restaurants, bar and spa as well as the participation in events in the hotel is only possible with a valid Covid certificate.
We are under obligation to check the certificate, as your entrance ticket so to speak, at the front office upon your arrival. This certificate (vaccinated, recovered, tested) can be presented digitally or in paper form, together with a valid identification document (passport, ID) and must be valid at the time of arrival. We thank you for your understanding.
If you do not have a certificate, please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you very much.
Mandatory face masks
Since the introduction of the Covid-certificate obligation on 13th September 2021, our guests are no longer required to wear masks indoors.
Please note that the certificate obligation also applies to external guests (for the sake of simplicity also for the terrace in the Lenkerhof). We kindly ask you to reserve your table in the restaurant or your treatment in the spa in advance.
Our offer for hotel guests includes - with a few exceptions - once again the entire Lenkerhof added value!
7sources beauty & spa
- Admission to the spa is permitted only with a valid Covid certificate (also applies to hotel guests).
- The sauna and pool area is primarily available for hotel guests (external guests subject to availability and prior registration on a "first-come-first served" basis).
- The maximum number of persons per sauna or area is signposted.
- The spa is available to arriving and departing hotel guests at the following times:
- Arriving guests: from 02:00 pm
- Departing guests: until 01:00 pm
- In all our restaurants (Spettacolo, Oh de Vie, Bar & Bühlberg) the certificate obligation applies from Monday, 13th September 2021. This applies to all meals.
- For breakfast, we allocate tables according to the principle "first come, first serve", on days with high traffic tables will also be assigned in the restaurant Oh de Vie.
- For your evening gourmet experience...
- ...you can make a choice of 5 dishes from 12 daily changing dishes.
- ...table reservations in the Restaurant Spettacolo will be divided into 2 seating rounds:
- 06:15 - 08:15pm & 08:30 - 10:15pm
- Please arrive punctually at the time assigned to you. We will be happy to note your desired time in advance (by email or telephone, consideration in the order of entry) and will definitely inform you of the assigned seating upon arrival. We thank you for your understanding that due to current circumstances and regulations not all wishes can be considered.
- ...our service concept is adapted to the distance guidelines of the FOPH and industry associations.
Reception/ Guest Services
- Currently, there may be delays in correspondence. You will receive a message from us after 48 hours at the latest. Prices and availabilities are always available for best price guarantee on our homepage.
Currently not available
- Our daily wine tasting in the wine cellar cannot take place at this time.
Reception/ Guest Services
- We are currently dispensing with the tour of the house, which is normally part of your check-in ritual. You will receive all necessary information directly at the front desk.