How we arrange your stay, with all available information as of 24th February 2021.
Dear guests - Corona has changed the world and Switzerland. And yet we would like to spoil you to the best of our ability. In this respect, we are facing challenges, because the many conditions and restrictions are sometimes not yet clear and are constantly changing. Please find on this page our updated details about your stay at the Lenkerhof. We look forward to seeing you!
Some of our services and information are only accessible via QR code (e.g. menus & guest information), we therefore recommend - if not already available - to install a QR reader on your mobile phone beforehand via the respective app store.
Last update: Thursday, 25th February 2021
The below information is subject to change depending on the decision of the FOPH and is updated regularly.
Mandatory face masks
Please note that in the canton of Berne, from 12th October (resp. in all of Switzerland from 28th October 2020) onwards, masks will be compulsory in all public indoor spaces as well as the associated outdoor area, including at the Lenkerhof.
We kindly ask you to always wear your mask in the hotel, except:
- in your room
- you are sitting at the table in the restaurants or consume sitting in the bar
- you are sweating in the sauna or swimming in the pool
Since 22nd December 2020, the entire hotel with all restaurants, the bar and the spa area (except spa treatments at certain times) is open exclusively for hotel guests (no external guests allowed). This applies provisionally until further notice.
Our offer for hotel guests includes - with a few exceptions - once again the entire Lenkerhof added value!
7sources beauty & spa
- Admission to the sauna and pool area is permitted for hotel guests (no external guests allowed) on a "first-come-first served" basis for 50 guests each.
- Massage, beauty and hairdressing appointments can still be booked by hotel guests. This is also possible for external guests, from Monday to Saturday until 07:00pm.
- The maximum number of persons per sauna or area is signposted and the distance regulation of 1.5 metres must be observed. In the gym and in the pavilion 5 persons each are allowed.
- The sauna area is open from 11:00 am until further notice. The sulphur grotto and the steam bath remain closed.
- You will receive a badge for proper access at our SPA reception. The spa is available to arriving and departing hotel guests at the following times:
- Arriving guests: from 02:00 pm
- Departing guests: until 01:00 pm
- The spa is open until 08:00 pm also on Tuesdays & Thursdays, there are currently no extended evenings.
- Our breakfast buffet in adapted form is available from 08:00 - 11:00am. We allocate tables according to the principle "first come, first serve", on days with high traffic tables will also be assigned in the restaurant Oh de Vie.
- For your evening gourmet experience...
- ...you can make a choice of 5 dishes from 12 daily changing dishes.
- ...our cheese buffet is at your disposal with a smaller selection.
- ...table reservations in the Restaurant Spettacolo will be divided into 2 seating rounds:
- 06:15 - 08:15pm & 08:30 - 10:15pm
- Please arrive punctually at the time assigned to you. We will be happy to note your desired time in advance (by email or telephone, consideration in the order of entry) and will definitely inform you of the assigned seating upon arrival. We thank you for your understanding that due to current circumstances and regulations not all wishes can be considered.
- ...our service concept is adapted to the distance guidelines of the FOPH and industry associations.
- In all restaurants a maximum of 4 persons per table applies (excluding children under 12 years from the same household).
- Hotel guests can remain in the restaurants and the bar until 11:00pm.
The Little Prince and Alpine Playstation
- We can cater for a maximum of 20 children for dinner in the children's restaurant "The Little Prince". Early registration is strongly recommended.
- In the "Alpine Playstation" our childcare can welcome max. 20 children on a "first come, first play" basis.
Reception/ Guest Services
- Shortened cancellation period (until 48h before arrival) for stays until 5th April 2021.
- Currently, there may be delays in correspondence. You will receive a message from us after 48 hours at the latest. Prices and availabilities are always available for best price guarantee on our homepage.
- At present, we can only arrange your transfer from and to the station for your arrival and departure if you book in good time and at limited times.
- We can currently only carry out your daily room cleaning while you are not in your room.
Currently not available
- Our daily wine tasting in the wine cellar cannot take place at this time.
7sources beauty & spa
- We ask for your understanding that sauna infusions cannot be performed at present.
Reception/ Guest Services
- We are currently dispensing with the tour of the house, which is normally part of your check-in ritual. You will receive all necessary information directly at the front desk.