As beautiful as the Lenker Alpenpanorama shows itself, it should be preserved for a long time to come. That's why we are actively committed to our nature and environment. Wherever possible, we mind the use of resources and act in an environmentally friendly and sustainable way without compromising the quality of our service.
Sustainable 5* service - is that possible? Of course!
We not only pamper our guests, but also indulge nature by:
- having founde a voluntary, in-house environmental team
- Continuously measureing and evaluating our consumption of water, electricity and resources
- giving you the opportunity to participate - without inviting you to do so
- Producing as little waste as possible from production and purchasing through to the end product.
- in giving our utmost, out of absolute conviction, but discreetly in the background
- Training all employees and encouraging them to act sustainably
- Tracing our waste back to its origin to efficiently conserve resources
- Replacing environmentally harmful products with sustainable ones without compromising your comfort
And how does that work?
We can achieve all of this, for example, by
- Giving you the choice of how often we change bed linen and towels.
- Replacing small soap tubes with refillable dispensers
- Taking the ideas of our employees seriously and awarding prizes to the best ones
- Carrying out regular environmental meetings
- Exchanging ideas about packaging material with suppliers and partners
- Always considering the ecological aspect during refurbishment and renovations
- For new acquisitions, choosing the most environmentally friendly option and seeking advice on future-oriented technologies